Dell’s business-grade SonicWALL TZ Series firewall is one of the best solutions for organizations and businesses looking to prevent malware, intrusions and have better application control. SonicWALL TZ’s Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls are designed to eliminate the unwanted bottlenecks in common systems and offer access to wide range of devices, including tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops. Designed to offer the perfect levels of security to small and medium scale businesses, SonicWALL TZ is great for home offices, retail, and branch offices, including remote branches. Here is a take on the features-
- Dell SonicWALL TZ Series firewall brings the best of all the elements demanded by modern businesses for high end IT security. This includes gateway anti-virus, general anti-spyware, prevention of unwanted intrusions, content filtering and checking of spam contents.
- It is also one of the best options for businesses looking to monitor traffic on both wired and wireless networks for threats, but without the unwanted hassle of slowing down the network. For the same, it uses the patented “SonicWALL Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technology”. TZ Series firewalls are also designed to ensure that there are no issues with bandwidth while running business application, while also blocking the unused and unproductive apps and programs at the same time.
- It also offers advanced VPN remote access for all mobile users on varied platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, Kindle Fire and Linux. Deploying TZ Series appliance is also easier than ever, and it includes all the essential services that are important for advanced network protection, offering complete assistance for businesses against unexpected Trojans, key loggers, worms, viruses and spyware.
- Also, one can effectively enable and implement high-speed wireless connectivity for all branch offices, schools, stores and business premises, using the Dell SonicPoint coupled with SonicWALL firewall. The whole design ensures that wireless traffic isn’t hampered, despite the evolving threats that loom large and will be detected early for remediation.
- Finally, with TZ firewall, security control and network security management gets simpler and easier. One can also take the advantage of the support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE surveillance cameras with the help of Dell X-Series switch, which can be additionally purchased with SOHO model.
If you have any questions about the firewall and its features, make sure that you read a few reviews and talk to Dell for complete information, especially with regards to your business model.